Your access to and use of this Website and the Content may be terminated at any time without notice. You may not do any of the following:
- violate any copyrights, and other proprietary or intellectual property rights in this Website or the Content;
- engage in any data mining, or use "bots" or similar data gathering and extraction tools or methods in connection with this Website or the Content;
- decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, lease, sell, distribute, or reproduce this Website;
- transmit, post, or otherwise make available: (a) content that is unlawful, false, inaccurate, harmful, obscene, or otherwise objectionable, including but not limited to any content that infringes on any intellectual property right or proprietary right; (b) viruses, Trojan horses or other harmful programs or material; or (c) advertising or promotional materials, "spam," or any other form of solicitation;
- misrepresent your affiliation with or impersonate any person or entity;
- interfere with or disrupt this Website, or attempt to circumvent this Website's security features;
- misrepresent the Content or this Website, or misinform others about the origin or ownership of the Content or this Website.
If you establish an account on this Website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your user ID and password, and you are responsible for all activities that occur under your password or user ID. You agree to: (i) log out from your account at the end of each session; and (ii) immediately notify firstname.lastname@example.org of any unauthorized use of your password or user ID or any other breach of security.
You are responsible for all content that you transmit or otherwise make available to this Website. Your access to and use of this Website may be monitored, including but not limited to, for the purpose of identifying illegal or unauthorized activities.
THIS WEBSITE AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS," "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, AND MAY BE SUBJECT TO ERRORS, INACCURACIES OR OMISSIONS.
THE COLORADO JUDICIAL BRANCH, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY TRIAL COURT, ANY COURT OF APPEAL, THE SUPREME COURT, THE OFFICE OF THE STATE COURT ADMINISTRATOR, THE COLORADO LEGAL HELP CENTER ADVISORY BOARD, AND THEIR OFFICIALS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS AND AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY, THE "JUDICIAL BRANCH ENTITIES") MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES REGARDING THIS WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THEIR COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS, OR FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUSES. YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND THE CONTENT ARE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE JUDICIAL BRANCH ENTITIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES), LOSSES, CLAIMS OR LIABILITY, KNOWN OR UNKNOWN (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE OR DATA), ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF (OR INABILITY TO USE) THIS WEBSITE, THE CONTENT, ANY THIRD-PARTY SITE LINKED TO THIS WEBSITE, OR ANY ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY, COMPUTER VIRUS, THEFT, DESTRUCTION, DAMAGE TO COMPUTER SYSTEMS, OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS.
Last Updated: August 2017