in collaboration with the Colorado Supreme Court


Which court should I go to? You can locate courts by location here, but which court you should go to also depends on what you need to do and what your case is about. For more information go to or contact the Office of the State Court Administrator at (720) 625-5000.


I'm confused or stuck, and I want additional materials or resources.

I Need More Information

Want more info?

In a just a few clicks get practical legal information on how to sue in small claims court, address a landlord/tenant dispute, divorce and custody matters, and much more.

Explore Legal Info

Other Contact Options